Modern, cozy comforts. Experience Woody Point Magic at the Bonne Bay Inn!
All 10 bedrooms face the ocean on one floor in a quiet area away from the common areas.
- 1 bedroom available with king bed
- Locally made night tables & headboard
- Locally Made Quilts for snuggling up after a fun day in the Park
- Armoire, desk, and two accent chairs
- 3-piece well-appointed bathroom with Robes
- Mini fridge & Keurig Coffee Maker
- Beekman 1802 bathroom amenities
- Wheelchair Accessible
- 42″ wall mounted flat screen TV with satellite
- AM/FM radio/Alarm Clock
- Comfy Microfiber Duvets & Pillows and amazingly cozy beds for a great sleep
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Iron & ironing board & Guest Laundry available in the guest room area
- Local art throughout property along with a little bit of history as well
- Hair Dryer
|Kingsize Room (Nightly)||$195 +HST|
We encourage at least a minimum two night stay to truly enjoy the area, however one night is permitted.
Maximum two people per room. Our entire common area including Jumpers Lobby Lounge, Elements Pub & the Blue Ocean Dining Room are fully licensed. All alcoholic beverages must be purchased through Elements Pub.
We recommend you reserve for dining in our Blue Ocean Dining Room for your first night. Settle in and enjoy all the Inn has to offer. Please confirm your dining reservation when finalizing your stay with us.
Check-out time 11:00am, Check-in time 4:00pm If you arrive a bit early enjoy the amazing views from Jumpers Lobby Lounge.
Sorry, NO PETS ALLOWED and NO SMOKING in or around the property. There is a designated smoking area outside of Elements Pub.
Cancellation Policy: Bonne Bay Inn
Outside 7 days – Deposit refunded-10% of deposit withheld for Admin fees. If cancelled inside 7 days full deposit withheld unless we can rent the room for the entire length of stay.
If cancelling inside these timelines the deposit will not be refunded, unless we can rent the room for the entire stay.
DEPOSITS at time of booking:
* Balance due at checkout
All rates subject to 15% HST & 3% Gros Morne Destination Marketing Fee