This 2000 sq ft Victorian Style Historic Merchant Home is located on Water Street in historic Woody Point, right across from our Seaside Suites Over the Water Building. This vintage home has been in Ken’s family since it was built in 1923. Families, couples travelling together, or a group of single friends re-uniting, this is the ideal property and ideal location to call home for a week while exploring Gros Morne National Park and the community of Woody Point.
This is your home for the week. We are available for anything you might need though!
- Three 12×12 bedrooms with queen beds
- Sleeps 8 comfortably
- Sitting room, office/extra bedroom with futon, 4 piece bath with original clawfoot tub, all on second level
- Main floor provides a spacious kitchen & pantry, washer & dryer, dining room, living room, ½ bath, and beautiful sunporch
- Beekman 1802 Bathroom Amenities
- Large yard with BBQ
- Fishing Rods
- We provide all linens, bathroom amenities, dish soap, laundry soap, basic cooking oils, seasonings, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi
|Seaside Vacation Home (6 Nights)||$1500 +HST|
Minimum 6 Night Stay. Some exceptions may apply.
Price does not include housekeeping. It can be arranged at an additional charge.
Check-out time 11:00am, Check-in time 4:00pm.
Seaside Vacation Home is SMOKE FREE. Sorry, no pets allowed.
Please email or call (709 453 2777) to chat about your plan to visit us.
Cancellation Policy: Seaside Suites
Outside 21 days (June1 to Oct 15) – Deposit refunded-10% of deposit withheld for Admin fees
Outside 14 days (rest of the year) – Deposit refunded-10% of deposit withheld for Admin fees
DEPOSITS at time of booking:
50% Deposit at the time of booking
* Balance due at checkout
All rates subject to 13% HST